The Playboy Guide to Bachelor Parties has Everything You Need to Know About Planning the Groom's Rite of Passage-From Simple to Sinful
by James Oliver Cury
Most stag parties are flawed in some way -- boring, predictable, uncomfortable, expensive, unstructured. The reason is often bad planning and preparation. The Playboy Guide to Bachelor Parties is a good idea for the Best Man who's arranging a stag weekend, whether he's planning a traditional raunchy booze fest or a more civilized affair of steaks and scotch. Learn what usually goes wrong and why; the who, when, and where of invitations; how much the night will cost; the ins and outs of cigars, booze, and limousines; and last-minute stag party ideas.
There are more options than you think! Activities range from the PG-rated fishing, golfing, canyoning, and quad biking to the R-rated strippers and shot glasses. Do you know how to toast the groom? How to call for a stripper -- and not get scammed? And what to tell your girlfriend the next day? Playboy, in its 50th year of celebrating bachelorhood, knows best.
• Contains complete listings of possible party activities and prices
• Includes complete city guides for hotspots like Las Vegas
New Orleans, Tijuana
• Explains brothel terms and stripper scams
• Saves party planners money and hassles
• Offers a mix-and-match activity chart and to-do checklist
• Loaded with entertaining trivia, quotes, toasts, and classic Playboy cartoons
Although it does have a North American focus it's nevertheless a good read for the Best Man. Obviously if you want to remove the hassle of arranging a stag weekend then visit our website.